Pumpkin Oats Bites - Raw Vegan & Gluten Free
Updated: Mar 25, 2019
These pumpkin bites are perfect for breakfast on the run and they are jam packed with with healthy nutrients ; Oats and Goji berries which are a great source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants, pumpkin seeds and almonds which also have amazing health benefits.
The nicest part is that they take less than 5 minutes to prepare and you're set ! just grab two of them with morning coffee and you're full for hours!
The recipe below makes around 20 balls.. here's what you need ;
- 2 Cups Gluten free Old fashioned rolled oats (you can use non gluten free option too)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree , canned
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup Goji berries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
How to prepare them
1) Mix all ingredients together and keep in the refrigerator for approximately 15 minutes
2) Roll the mixture into small bites , around 1 tbsp each and place them on parchment paper lined baking sheet
3) Put them back in refrigerator for 15 minutes then transfer them to air tight container. Store them in the fridge