Peanut Butter & Chocolate Balls
Healthy Peanut butter balls made with 5 ingredients only ; Fresh peanut butter, dates, oats, dark chocolate and coconut oil. No powdered sugar or butter needed. These peanut butter balls are dairy free, gluten-free , without added sugar and vegan.
- 4 Medjool dates (or 1/4 cup date paste)
- 2 tbsp gluten-free old fashioned oats (or regular oats)
- 1/2 cup fresh peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (vegan or dark)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
How to prepare them
1) Add dates to food processor and pulse until finely chopped
2) Move to a bowl then add the peanut butter and the oats, combine well, If you feel mixture is too sticky, add a tsp of oats
3) Scoop out peanut butter dough by the tablespoon and roll into balls. Place them on parchment paper in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4) In the meantime, melt the dark chocolate with coconut oil then dip the peanut butter balls in the chocolate and place again in the fridge.
5) Store them in the fridge in an air tight container and have them as a snack on the go