Oat & Banana Pancake - 4 ingredients only
4 ingredient oat banana pancakes that are vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free and very easy to make.
Those pancakes are very simple , everyone can make them. You need to do two things before you start preparing them ;
1) Mash the banana with a fork
2) Blend the oats in a food processor to get oat flour , if you already have oat flour, then skip this step.
Ingredients (to make 5 pancakes)
- 1 cup oat flour (or oats then blend them)
- 1 small/medium banana
- 2/3 cup Plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp coconut or canola oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
How to prepare them
1) Start by mashing the banana with a fork and process the oats in a blender to get oat flour (unless you already have oat flour )
2) Add all ingredients together and stir with a whisk until combined
3) Heat a little oil in a skillet on medium heat , spoon some of the batter using ice cream scoop into the hot skillet than with a knife or spatula flatten it a bit. You don't want the batter to be thick as it will be gooey and will not cook well from inside . (i for each pancake, I used 1 and 1/2 scoop of batter)
4) Cook the pancake on low to medium heat from both sides until golden
5) Serve with either fruits, maple syrup , honey (for non vegan) , caramel sauce or whatever you prefer !