Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookies - Raw Vegan
Healthy plant-based Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat No-Bake Cookies , made with 6 clean ingredients only.
Why you will love those healthy No-Bake Cookies ... They're chewy, filling , perfectly sweet, rich, buttery, chocolately and nutritious . They are easy to make, refined sugar free and take just 5 minutes to prepare and leaving the best to the end ; they require no baking and just need one bowl... convinced now why you will love those cookies ?
The recipe is made with only 6 ingredients ; Gluten-Free Rolled Oats , Fresh Peanut Butter, Maple Syrup (or Honey for non-vegan) , Coconut Oil, Cacao Powder, Vanilla . You can substitute some of those ingredients with other similar ones without impact the texture. Peanut butter can be substituted with other nut butter like almond butter and maple syrup can be substituted with honey (for non-vegan version).
Ingredients for 15 cookies approximately
- 2 Cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats (or regular Oats)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
1) Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir well until combined
2) Prepare a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
3) Make a ball using a spoon and drop it onto the prepared cookie sheet
4) Transfer the cookie sheet to the fridge for approximately 15 minutes then take them out and make them flat similar to cookie shape
5) Take them back to the freezer and keep for one hour
6) you can store them after in the refrigerator until ready to serve