Berries Chia Pudding
Updated: Oct 28, 2018
That's the quickest and easiest breakfast you can make. All you need is few ingredients, mix them all together in a bowl and refrigerate overnight, then you wake up in the morning and you have something super delicious and nutritious waiting for you!
Just few tips before I share the recipe ; I used coconut cream in Chia Pudding but you can also use any non-dairy yogurt. I just kept the can of coconut cream in the fridge a night before and it became thick like yogurt. (I usually always keep a can in the fridge because i use it when i want to make vegan whipped cream)
This recipe will only work if you can keep the chia seeds overnight, because when you soak Chia seeds in liquid, they expand up to 10 times their weight and the mixture will thicken.
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 3/4 cup chilled Coconut Cream or non-dairy yogurt
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (you can also use Honey for non Vegan)
- 1/2 cup Mixed Berries smashed or any other fruit you like
- MIx all ingredients together except the mashed berries
- Divide the mix, one half keep it as is and the second half add the berries
- Cover and Refrigerate overnight
- When you want to serve it, add first the vanilla mixture then the berries and decorate with more fruits, nuts, granola or coconut flakes